Welcome To Your Life

Lilypie Baby Ticker

This is an account of the magical creation of life. Andy and I (Siobhan) are creating this place in order to document our feeling through this process... but more importantly to give us somewhere we can record the little things that might otherwise get lost along the way of this monumental voyage of having our first baby. Fig.. This is for you.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

*TEARS*, *SMILES*, *GROWLES*, *NAPS*

These are things I am feeling today. I have been feeling very sorry for my self lately and taking it out on Daddy a bit, you young man/Lady are steeling all my energy!! I am no longer the Shiv of party hard up ‘till 7am then off to work. I am Shiv the in bed by 10.30

But it will all be worth it, just to see your little toes and tiny fingers. I spoke to your Granny Sheila today who made me feel much better J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home