Welcome To Your Life

Lilypie Baby Ticker

This is an account of the magical creation of life. Andy and I (Siobhan) are creating this place in order to document our feeling through this process... but more importantly to give us somewhere we can record the little things that might otherwise get lost along the way of this monumental voyage of having our first baby. Fig.. This is for you.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And on you Grow

Well young man/Lady – Tomorrow is our first appointment with our health care provider and I don’t mind telling you that I’m absolutely terrified. I hope that you are ok and happy in there. I have had a very turbulent few weeks. All the changes and mood swings…… but one thing that has come of all my fretting is the reinforcement that I can not wait to meet you.

There is no doubt that you will find this whole process completely mortifying but I just love you so much and I don’t wanna loose any of it. When you look at me I don’t want you to just see an old fat woman who knows nothing, I want you to have an opportunity to meet me as me – Shivvers – not just your boring overbearing mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home