Welcome To Your Life

Lilypie Baby Ticker

This is an account of the magical creation of life. Andy and I (Siobhan) are creating this place in order to document our feeling through this process... but more importantly to give us somewhere we can record the little things that might otherwise get lost along the way of this monumental voyage of having our first baby. Fig.. This is for you.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mum is Rubbish, but she loves you.

Hello my wee lovely,

There has been so much happening for you, Dad and me lately that I have neglected your blog….. sorry little baby.

You are now 22 Weeks and 4 days old (depending on who you go by) and are a really healthy little boy/Girl. Dad and I went for your second and final scan on Tuesday. And to quote your uncle Bob… you are a little dude (not in the gender sense, in the coolio sense)…. alas your flavour remains a mystery, still we only have three and a bit months to wait.


Great shot this, the oval shape to the right of the image is a cross section of your head, which was about 50mm in diameter. The two little chunks to the left are your feet, which were crossed. You sort of found your self in a hole, bum stuck and just chilled. Very relaxed indeed!


Great cross section shot this! You can see your little spine along the bottom, your hand behind your head, laying like your Daddy does, with your legs pulled up towards your chest.

*text stolen from Andy’s website*

I was a little worried about you before the scan so it was a great weight off my mind. You hadn’t been doing an awful lot of wriggling. In fact I hadn’t felt a thing… but on the day of the scan you measured up perfectly. I can’t even begin to tell you how very proud you have made me already. Your little heart racing, two of all the required limbs. I have begun to feel slight movements now. You are perfect.

Boy girl, two legs – no legs…. You would be perfect to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home